2016 DAKINE MODULAR MAT
- Molded urethane
- Three configurable pieces
- 4" x 4" [ 100mm x 100mm ]
- .6 oz. [ 17g ]
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
- Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
- Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
- Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
- Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.